CAT-ed from 9am to 5pm today and it was
such a torture! D: I really felt sleepy when
the T4 lecturer was lecturing, my eyes
went from ~.~ to -_- (~ signals movement)
and my handwriting was horrible. D:
It looks as though its from a person whose
writing his or her last words. -_-
Anyway, was kinda amused with the people
from the 'East' side of Singapore. We had a
change of venue today so we went to Aljunied
instead of our school. (CAT's campus is in Aljunied)
During our one hour lunch break, we were walking
around aimlessly without any slight idea on what to eat.
After passing by quite a number of coffee shops,
we settled down in one & had Economic Rice. (菜饭)
Joey Ng : "Can you pour some gravy for me?"
*Guy tending Economic Rice stall known as HIM*
HIM : "Can, you come in (the stall) lor"
The conversation was in Chinese and the way
Joey Ng asked him to pour the gravy was like as though
shes asking him to pour the gravy over her instead of her rice.
(Though its lame, I laughed at this one)
& when we were leaving,
HIM : "Little girl! Where are you all studying at?"
Me : "There, over there" *points to any random building.
HIM : "Oh, what are you guys studying?"
Me : "Accountancy"
HIM : "Wa accountancy ah?? I also studied accountancy in the past leh"
(He went like "Ah-cow-tan-c" though)
and we went off laughing out loud because of that.
That guy is super lame but funny lah.. Hahaha..
I so can't wait for my T4 examination which will fall
on the 11th of April right now. God, please bless me!!! >.<
T4 is the most expensive examination because its a
computer based paper so I can't afford to fail it!!!
By the way, I got this to replace
my dead ah piao. :( Isn't it cute?? ^^
-end-